Brewster's Blog

This blog is for my daddy while he is out traveling. It is a report on how my mommy is doing while he is away.

Friday, December 01, 2006

Good morning dad. I hope you had fun playing music last night. Did everyone dance to your music? Last night it was sad to go to bed without you. I felt bad that mommy was alone so she got off easy and I went to bed without any crying at all. I only woke up at 11 and at 4. It got kinda cold in my room. Mom is still worried because I am all congested and you can hear it rumble when I breath. She says she is going to call the doctor again today, but I am hoping we don't have to go there. I always end up with a needle in my leg at that place.

Guess what is happening tonight? My friend Simon and his mommy are coming to spend the night. I am really excited for a sleep over. Then when we wake up more babies are coming over. It sounds like a great time. I wish I could eat all the food everyone else is having. Even Simon gets to taste some.

Well I am going to take my nap and mom has to get a shower. I love you. Mom says she will post a picture of me later today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home